Managing and financing extreme weather risks
New approaches are required for the management and financing of energy infrastructures as companies and governments seek to meet the challenges of increased extreme weather risks. New thinking is needed says the latest report from the World Energy Council, ‘The road to resilience – managing and financing extreme weather risks’.
- The Road to Resilience Managing Financing Extreme Weather Risk
- The Road to Resilience Managing Financing Extreme Weather Risk ExecSum
- Stakeholder responsibility for resilience
- Infographic Resilient Energy Infrastructure
- Graphic regional extreme weather impacts
- Briefing Document for The Road to Resilience managing financing extreme weather risk