Presidium meeting, Executive Assembly and 72nd General Assembly of WEC Austria took place on November 21, 2019 at E-Control, Rudolfsplatz 13a, 1010 Vienna.
At the 72nd General Assembly, the Presidium and the Executive Assembly were newly composed, an auditor was re-elected and the 2020 budget was approved.
Guest speakers were SC Dr. Michael Losch from the BMNT and Dipl.-Ing. Benjamin Böckl from the Montanuniversität Leoben.
Mr. SC Losch gave an overview of the current developments in the domestic energy policy, while Mr. Dipl.-Ing. Böckl spoke about the results of the 24th World Energy Congress in Abu Dhabi.
The presentations were accompanied by a panel discussion with prominent speakers and the participation of
- Dipl.-Ing. Benjamin Böckl (Montanuniversität Leoben),
- GF Dipl.-Ing. Karl Gruber (Wien Energie GmbH),
- University Professor Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Thomas Kienberger (Montanuniversität Leoben),
- SC Dr. Michael Losch (BMNT) and
- GF Dr. Stephan Sharma (VERBUND Trading GmbH)
We would like to thank the management of E-Control and their team for the invitation!